Item code: AL21909909
Electromagnet for parking assistance system
* There is no need to drill in this system
pamprisse holes because the sensor strip is pasted into the inside of the car's swab.
* Electromagnetic parking sensor is capable
notice obstacles of different shapes.
* Ideal for parking in tight spaces as the system can determine
object's distance very accurately.
* The electromagnetic parking assist system protects the car's full length
without any so-called. '' without blind spots ''.
An electromagnetic parking assist system is an innovative parking sensor that uses novel technology to detect a variety of
obstacles on the way.
The system activates when the car is reversed. When the system is activated, the car is formed around the pampr. '' protection zone ''.
If there is any obstacle in the given zone, the system will alert the driver to this and will also display an object on the screen
distance from the car.
How the system works
1. When the system is activated, the control function is immediately switched on. Should there be any anomaly, give
the system beeps three times. In this case, check that the sensor strip is properly connected. If
the system is fine, it also alerts you with this beep, then with a two-tone sound.
2. When approaching an obstacle, the system will alert you to this and the distance to the screen will also be displayed.
1) The increase in the 'beep' beep will alert the driver that the object is approaching.
2) Changing the acoustic signal very closely indicates that the object has reached u. 30-15cm away.
3) A continuous beep will indicate that the resistance is approx. 10-15cm away.
1) Connect the red wire to the car reversing light plus the terminal.
2) Connect the black wire to the reverse light minus terminal.
3) Connect all cables to the control unit sockets. (Observe the shape of the plugs,
so that everything can be properly connected).
1) Operating voltage: 9-16V
2) Working temperature: -20 to + 80C
3) Maximum power consumption: 100mA
4) Maximum detection distance: 70cm
1) The aluminum sensor strip must be pasted on the inside of the swab. When installing, it is important to note that the sensor strip
located in the most distant part of the pampri.
2) Clean the surface where the sensor is pasted before installing.
3) Begin installation at the end of the connection terminal and, when installing, press it firmly against the pad.
4) If the sensor is glued and covers the entire pamprit, then the remaining part that does not fit must be cut off.
Just put the adhesive included in the kit at the ends of the sensor so that it stays firmly attached.
5) Connect the sensor to the cable to be connected to the control unit and also use the supplied adhesive plug
to fix the pimple.
6) Then pull the wire into the car's trunk.
1) It is recommended to leave a 15cm free space on both sides of the pamphlet when installing the sensor.
2) It is not possible to install the sensor on a metal pad.